We partner with professional service providers to create a total package of business services.
In addition to the services listed under How We Can Help, we also provide help with the following:
- HR audits, policy and procedure manuals, and employee relations consulting.
- HR compliance training for supervisors and managers.
- HR compliance training for employees.
- Train-the-Trainer workshops for supervisors and managers.
- Access to business legal consulting services.
- Assistance with job search and career development challenges.
HR and Business Legal Consulting Services
Estella Blake SPHR, MBA, Owner of B.L.E.S.T. Biz, LLC has been an HR practitioner for over 20 years. Her expertise in advising on policy and procedure and employee management can help you avoid the pitfalls of complex employment laws and regulations and employee relations. For more information about B.L.E.S.T. Biz, LLC services, contact Ms. Blake at (614) 557-0882 or email@example.com .
In partnership with Keys to Performance, B.L.E.S.T. Biz, LLC offers Best Practices for a Professional Workplace workshops for managers to increase their knowledge of HR related laws and regulations. Current topics include:
- Discipline and Documentation Training.
- Harassment and Bullying in the Workplace Training.
- Discrimination Law Training.
- Workplace Violence Avoidance Training.
- These workshops can be customized to your business environment to address your HR questions and challenges. Contact us to learn how these workshops can reduce your risk of employee lawsuits and serious workplace incidents.
Once managers have completed these workshops, we recommend that all employees attend two one-hour Lunch and Learn workshops on the following topics:
- What is Harassment?
- What is Bullying?
- How Can I Recognize and Prevent Workplace Violence?
Ms. Blake partners with Keys to Performance to offer a 2-day Train-the-Trainer workshop for managers. Download a PDF with more information about the objectives and goals of the workshop.
Ms. Blake also offers access to affordable business legal consulting services through LegalShield. More information about legal consulting services.
HealthStream® Learning Management System Administration
Are you a busy clinical educator in an acute care facility? Do you wish you could spend more time teaching and less time managing your HealthStream® system? Sharon can help!
Sharon has 10+ years’ experience with HealthStream® as a System Administrator and is a Certified HLC Generalist. Here are some tasks I can take off your plate:
- Student group and assignment creation – ensuring that your annual education is assigned to the right staff at the right time.
- Creating reports – periodic and on-demand – ensuring compliance with mandated education.
- Managing your contract staff in HealthStream® – ensuring they receive all mandated facility education.
- Creating courses, both live and on-line, ensuring that staff receive the training they need to do their job.
- Finally, ensuring that your system is “clean” so that outdated courses and assignments are not visible and only staff and local administrators who should have HealthStream® access are given that access.
Sharon offers a free one-hour initial consultation to determine what your needs are and how she might be able to help. Her services are very affordable – usually less than what you would pay a part-time clerical person, and much less than it costs for you to do the work yourself! Let’s talk – call her at 614-395-9440 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DISCLAIMER: Sharon is an independent contractor and not am employee of or affiliated with HealthStream®.
Do any of the following apply to you?
- Submitting applications for jobs you believe you are highly qualified for but receive no response.
- Burned out in present career and unsure how your skills might transfer to a new area.
- Stuck in a job that no longer fits but don’t know where to start to update your resume.
- “Retired” but not ready to quit working.
The Resume Coach can help you address all of these challenges and more. We provide you with the knowledge, skills, and most of all, confidence to conduct a 21st Century Job Search. Don’t settle for a resume when you can get a Job Search Tool Kit!